- Spatial Dispersion™ loudspeaker technology features six small drivers mounted at precise angles inside a slim, vertical enclosure. This proprietary Bose technology delivers nearly 180 degrees of horizontal sound coverage. Sound remains consistent even at extreme sides of the system.
- Integrated mixer in the power stand provides one microphone XLR input on channel 1; channel 2 has one instrument input, one RCA stereo input and one 1/8" stereo input. Both channels have two-stage clip lights, volume controls and a customized ToneMatch preset. Rear panel has one 1/4" balanced line output and one RCA stereo output.
- Integrated power amplifier in the power stand delivers clean, precise amplification for L1 Compact loudspeaker and bass enclosure.
- PA and monitors are combined into one lightweight, highly portable system. Proprietary Bose technology enables the system to be positioned directly behind or to the side of a performer, eliminating the need for separate PA speakers, stage monitors and mixers.
- Proprietary ToneMatch presets optimize the L1 Compact system for a dynamic handheld microphone (channel 1) or acoustic guitar (channel 2).
- Two unique setup positions, extended (78.5"H) and collapsed (16.5"H), let you tailor the system's sound coverage for the room or event. For larger audiences, use the included loudspeaker extensions to elevate the array. For smaller gatherings and meetings, leave the array in its slot on the power stand and place the system on a tabletop.
- Durable, lightweight, interlocking components make the system very easy to transport, set up and break down. The power stand weighs just 25 pounds, and the total system with loudspeaker and extensions weighs 29 pounds. No speaker cables, stands or bass modules required. The entire system can be set up in a minute or less.
Includes Carrying Bag And Slip Cover
Available For Pickup From Any One Of Our Three Locations (Orange, Burbank, Sherman Oaks)